Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring is here!!



Wow! I almost forgot how to blog!! Things here at the Burningham household are going well. The boys got new bunk beds a few weeks ago and thinks it's the best. Me and Bret think it's pretty great because the boys sleep like angels, and as you know that means we do too!


We are all very excited to see the snow melting and the flowers blooming. It feels like it has been an extra long winter. The boys are very anxious to get out and get playing in the sun. Goodbye sweaters and long pants, hello shorts and t-shirts!! (However I'm still working on welcoming the swimsuits!)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Marci! I saw you on Lisa's blog, hope you don't mind me stopping and taking a look at your cute kiddos!! How R u? Stacey M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you blogging again - I don't know why, but I get excited to read and see pictures of your kids even though I see you every week! Looks like you got the computer working again, eh?

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones