Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's! I never realized what a special day this was until I had kids of my own. There's nothing that touches your heart more than your babies hugging and kissing you, and wishing you a happy mother's day.
Ty made me this darling plate at preschool last week, and he hid it when he got home and told me I couldn't see my present until Mother's day! He actually lasted until today to give it to me! I couldn't believe it. Then they both decided they wanted to draw me a picture. What priceless gifts! I am so thankful to have two great kids!
On top of all that, Bret woke up this morning and made me my favorite lemon poppy seed muffins! Not only do I have awesome boys, but an awesome husband too! What more could you ask for on this special day!!:)









Aren't the plates darling! Oliver did a really good job keeping it a secret too - I think they were coached a bit by Viki. Glad you had a good day - you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteso cute, marce! if those were chocolate muffins i'd say bret was even cooler! jk. :) ps: you think it's HOT there?-come visit us, then you'll know hot! ;) i bet you're glad for nice weather though. glad ya finally updated your blog, girl!
ReplyDelete