Thursday, July 2, 2009

Way too much fast food!


I had to write this about my sweet little Ty! Last night around dinner time, Ty came to me to tell me he was hungry. I told him I was just about to get dinner started, and he asked me what we were having. I told him I was going to make cheeseburgers, and he gave me the strangest look. He then stated innocently, "Mom, don't you have to buy those? You can't make them at home, can you?" Bret then turns to me and says sarcastically, "Do you think you guys eat at Wendy's too much?" What can I say? Anyways, after a good long laugh we explained that yes, you can make cheeseburgers at home!!:)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! He is a little right though, I made them today and the grill flared up and burnt one side :( Didn't exactly taste like Wendys! Sorry I didn't call this week - we are all better now though so lets plan on Monday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see you last night...and at a restaraunt...eating out!! Just teasin--what a funny post!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones