Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BaNaNa-RaMa!


Remember these!? So this is kind of a funny story. About a month ago I was sitting on the couch with Bret, and said, "You know what would be fun to have is a couple of banana chairs. The boys LOVE to watch movies, and that would be ideal for them." He laughed and agreed. However when and where was the last time YOU saw a banana chair for sale. So a few weeks ago, we were once again sitting on the couch, when Bret said, "Look what I found." He tossed me the ad, and there was a picture of some banana chairs. It's this little store in Kaysville, so we went to check it out! There we found out they will custom make these awesome chairs. So we of course had some custom made for the boys. They arrived today, and boy are they a HIT!

Here's a pic of the boys enjoying their first movie night in their brand new banana chairs. This might be a frequent piece of furniture you see at our house. I just might have to get us some more. I will tell you one thing, as weird as it sounds, this is a VERY comfortable seat when your 7 1/2 months pregnant!!

1 comment:

  1. Marci - I just saw your blog off Kylee's. Your boys are so cute, and congrats on the 3rd on the way! What's the name of the store in Kaysville? I've been looking for banana chairs here locally to put in our TV room too.

    Email me at mauri@clearlink.com!

    PS - I was just telling Amy we should all go to dinner soon.

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones