Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas is here and gone AGAIN!

I am on top of things now. For Christmas my hubby was nice enough to let me have a laptop, and it is so much faster for everything, so downloading is a cinch! Here some highlights of our last few days!

I know with this expression it's hard to tell, but he is excited!:)

Jase had the same problem!

Christmas morning was great! The boys were so excited and had so much fun. Bret, me and Jase were in my room this morning when Ty woke up. I saw him get out of his bed and I yelled to him, but got ignored. I saw him continue down the hall towards the living room. All of the sudden we hear, "Everyone to the living room this instant! Did you forget it is Christmas Day!" What a funny kid. All in all we had a great few days. Exhausted and now ready for a long winters nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones