I have tried so many times to upload pics, and for some reason it is not allowing me to do so. So I guess I will just write a bit about what we have been up to. With Christmas around the corner things have been kind of nuts. Shopping, parties, and everything else that comes with this time of year. We have been really enjoying it. The boys are VERY excited for Christmas to come. On Saturday, we went to a Burningham Christmas party, where the boys got to sit on Santa's lap. They thought that was pretty cool. They played with cousins and had a great time! We have a few more parties to attend between now and next Friday, so it should be fun! It's just too bad Christmas comes and goes so quickly. It seems all the craziness and chaos, sometimes it's hard to enjoy it! We are very excited this year though. The boys are old enough to understand the holiday and really get into it, and that's what's it's all about!! The other good news is that we are expecting a new BABY!! We've waited for this now for a while, and are very excited. I am only a little over 9 weeks, but already very overjoyed! So I think that wraps it up for now. I will try AGAIN later to get some pics posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment