"Decide what a beautiful day it's going to be for you before checking the weather."
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Bring on the heat!!
WOW! I can't believe how nice it was today. The boys got to put their shorts on, and it still felt hot. It was nice to spend the afternoon as a family!
Bret was out doing his usual yard work. He loves his yard! (Almost as much as he loves me!)
This is the picture I got when I asked the boys to look at the camera and say "cheese"!:) I just love the warm weather!
I married my best friend on May 24, 2001. He is the love of my life. We have three beautiful boys that bring us the most joy and happiness anyone could ever ask for! I feel so blessed that I have such a wonderful family, and I could not ask for anything more!
Oh!! You're boys are soooo adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big your boys are getting. They're too cute! I can't keep my kids inside now that it's warm. It's great!
ReplyDeleteLunch was great today - I am glad you called! Our kids do so well together. I love it!
ReplyDelete